Friday, January 26, 2007

New troll


Ok, so it finally let me post another picture...I think it's more my internet than the site, but oh well. So this is a new troll, he's a big bigger than the first one, it made the fingers and toes easier. He's a troll, so he's supposed to be sorta ugly, but the eyes don't look right, one is sorta lower than the other, but it worked for Shannon Doherty, so I went with it. I'm really gonna have to start naming these guys. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to attach the arms and legs to the body. This guy has copper wire, and I coiled the ends. I tried using buttons, but they didn't look right. The head swivels a bit, too, which is kinda neat. I'm wondering if it's worth the posability or if I should just make them solid. I like the idea that he can move, maybe not the head as much, cause that's a bit dangerous, I keep on thinking somethings gonna break (it's just a ball in socket joint). Maybe I'll joint the elbows too and make sorta a marionette type guy, just for fun. I don't know what I'm gonna do about clothes yet, for now he's just a la natural.

No comments: